Join Our Team
Do you have:
- Previous industry experience in a similar role?
- A registered UTR number?
- A SIA approved qualification (BTEC Level Close Protection, Security Guarding etc)?
- A first aid certificate (FPOS-I or First Aid At Work)?
- Valid DBS clearance?
- A clean UK driving licence?
RS4 Security is currently accepting CVs for Security Officers to join our Mobile Security Teams (MST) operating at various locations across the UK. Please see the following job description:
- Patrol client sites and control access in order to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of all client vulnerable assets and personnel
- Monitor and control site access for departure of site personnel, visitors, outside agencies and other persons to guard against theft and to maintain the integrity of the client site
- Write daily reports of all activities and occurrences such as equipment and property damage, theft, unauthorised persons in restricted or sensitive areas and health and safety violations
- Respond to intruders, investigate disturbances and liaise with local police and other emergency services
Please download the application form, complete and return it with your covering letter and latest CV to:
RS4 Security Head Office
The Summer House
Alternatively you can email our HR department here: